Production & Retail | Insights & Outlooks
Amsterdam | the Netherlands
Do you want to learn how to differentiate your bakery business?
Join us on an inspiring, learning and entertaining experience in the Netherlands. With First-Class accommodations, VIP luxury coach and fine dining experiences. If desired, we can additionally organize a spouse program. This program offers an array of activities showcasing the very best Amsterdam and the rest of the Netherlands has to offer.
Observe semi industrial and industrial baking processes
Inside visit to leading dough, bread and pastry manufacturers
Secure your ingredients
Learn how to achieve softness, shelf life, taste and much more, using unique ingredients
Enrich your knowledge
Find out the latest insights & outlooks on the international baking & food business market
Experience the industry craftsmanship
Learn the secrets of baking and taste from international experienced artisan craftsmen
Bakery retail concepts
Discover the hottest retail bakery models
- Arrival in Amsterdam
- Visit the largest artisan bakery of the Netherlands
- Experience the Markthal in Rotterdam, a fresh food market with almost 100 fresh food stalls and 4,500 artwork panels covering the ceiling making up the Horn of Plenty
- Visit a leading bakery ingredient manufacturer in the Netherlands
- Meet the international well known Master Boulanger of the Netherlands and learn from his experience and expertise
- Enjoy a selection of Amsterdam’s finest artisanal bakeries and their products during an exclusive Breakfast Inspiration Tour
- Visit a high-end manufacturer of frozen dough
- Observe a leading retail bakery
- Explore the strategic opportunities for specialty bakeries during a visit to a state-of-the-art Dutch bun bakery
- Surprise activity
- Visit an industrial bakery making high-end artisan bread
- Experience a well-known retail organization
- Visit a leading Dutch industrial bakery
- Learn the secrets of the making of pure bread and pastry during a visit of the leading Bakery Institute The Netherlands
- You can opt to stay longer in Amsterdam to discover the city and its renowned attractions.
Program subject to change
International entrepreneurs, owners and decision makers from emerging markets who want to be inspired before making an investment in the bakery industry.
VIP TOUR FEE – € 5,495,–
- Transfer from and to the airport
- 4 nights stay in luxury hotel
- Breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Lunches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday (Monday evening is a free evening)
- Transfer by luxury coach for all the visits during the program
- Drinks during the program on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday (during breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Visit to approximately 15 leading companies and organizations operating within in the bakery business, from milling until retail
- Three senior experts who are at your service during the tour: an experienced strategy consultant, who has made his mark in the Dutch bakery supply chain, and two international bakery entrepreneurs with extensive knowledge and experience in the construction and operation of retail and industrial bakeries all over the world
- Full support on documents that need to be provided for the visa application.
- Visa costs
- Extension of your stay in the Netherlands
- Costs for the stay of your spouse (if applicable)
- Costs for the spouse program (if applicable)
- Assistance with booking your flights
- The participant will receive one invoice with the total amount and the various payment terms as mentioned below. The various amounts in the invoice can be paid via the Paypal links which will be provided to the participant.
- Down payment; 20 % of the total amount needs to be paid immediately with the confirmation of your registration. Your seat will be reserved as soon as we receive the down payment.
- Second payment; The next 40 %.
- Final payment; The last 40 %.
If you are citizen from a non-Schengen country, a valid visa is mandatory to enter the Netherlands. We would like to inform you that the procedure for the visa application generally takes 4-6 weeks and therefore we advise you to register for the VIP Bakery Inspiration Tour in time so that you can start your visa application soonest.
Visa need to be arranged by the customer him- /herself. Documents that are needed from Bakery Initiatives to complete the visa application can be provided.
If you like, we can additionally organize a spouse program. This program offers a wide array of activities, showcasing the very best Amsterdam and the Netherlands have to offer.
The program will only be organized if there are enough participants.
Not yet convinced? Please let me call you.
Olivier van Lieshout
Managing partner Bakery Initiatives