Producing profitable bakery products that meet your market’s demands
Producing the right product, at the optimum price level, with the desired flavour profile, finished with an attractive packaging, will undoubtedly trigger your customer to choose your product. It will even allow you to charge a little more at the retail level (more profit for you) and, as they say in the industry, “Stack it High and See it Fly”.
Some of the questions and challenges Bakery Initiatives can help you with:
- I need help to improve the softness of my bakery product.
- How can I get a 90 day shelf life for my bakery products?
- How can I get the bakery product to meet the specified requirements?
- I need help on bakery product development.
- I need to improve the taste of my bakery product while keeping costs down
- I need to improve the crust of my bakery product.
- How can I ensure that the final product is more consistent?
- How can I achieve the same product quality at a lower cost?
Developing a new product or improving a current product is one, but making sure that the product is appropriate for current or future bakery production process is always a challenge. Bakery Initiatives is therefore the managing party that bridges the gap between the customer needs, the technology (ingredient supplier, product) and the technique (equipment supplier).
Bakery Initiatives has the experience and knowledge and eliminates any concerns that you may have.
The typical services that Bakery Initiatives can offer in this phase:
- Product portfolio definition
- Product quality improvement
- Bakery process enhancement
- Bakery research and development
- Bakery shelf life technology
- Product packaging
- Bakery product recipes
- Product cost-price reduction
- Product uniqueness
Examples of product categories that Bakery Initiatives can help you with, but not limited to:
- Salty snacks