What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your request.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
By continuing to use the website, you agree that we may place cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our website. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this site, you must stop using the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget. This information is not personally identifiable.
Google AdWords Remarketing
Places cookies on your computer which means that after you leave our website Google can show you advertisements about Bakery Initiatives that you might be interested in, based on your previous behaviour on our website. This information is not personally identifiable. You can find more information below if you would like to ‘opt out’.
Hotjar is an analytics & customer feedback tool. This website uses Hotjar to record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Hotjar collects information regarding pages visited, actions which are taken, country, device used, operating system, and browser used. Hotjar does not collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you do not voluntarily enter in this website. Hotjar does not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use Hotjarservices.
How to change your browser settings:
If you wish to disable cookies on this device, please follow the instruction behind the links provided below. Please note that if you turn off cookies in your browser, the setting will apply to all websites you visit:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (this page links to further information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-priva…)
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214 (or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 on mobile versions)
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-p…
- Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_o…
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
5321 JJ, Hedel
+31 73 534 0850